Robert Dunne, Esq.
Experienced New York Civil LItigation Attorney
New York, New York
Robert Dunne is a civil litigation attorney admitted to the Bar in the State of New York and the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. He is also a member of the New York State Bar Association and the President of the New York Brehon Law Society. Mr. Dunne is originally from Dublin, Ireland, where he attended law school at Trinity College before completing a post-graduate course at the London School of Economics. Prior to starting his own firm, Mr. Dunne worked as a civil litigation trial attorney for several years at an established and highly reputable Law Firm in New York City. Prior to that, Mr. Dunne lived for several years in Washington, D.C., where he worked at an antitrust law firm on cases involving federal government compliance issues.
Areas of Practice
• Personal Injury – Plaintiff & Defense
• Commercial Litigation
• Wills & Estates
• Civil Rights
• Insurance Litigation
• New York
• U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
• London School of Economics Law School, London, England
• Trinity College Faculty of Law, Dublin, Ireland, L.L.B.
Professional Associations and Memberships
• New York State Bar Association, Member
• New York Brehon Law Society, President
• New York County Trial Lawyers Association, Member
• Irish American Bar Association of New York, Member
• American Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
• Antitrust Law Firm
• Trial Attorney